Saturday, June 20, 2009

Once again. . .

A lily from my yard . . .




It appears I forgot to blog for a while. I started this blog as a way to share with friends, but I also try to use it as a way to clear my mind. I just keep forgetting I have it! :)

My belief in the internet has been reaffirmed this week by way of me reconnecting with an old friend. Jacki was my best friend for years, but as we hit high school, we grew apart, then I moved. Thanks to Facebook, we've rekindled that friendship ten-fold and I couldn't be happier. I think we sometimes get so caught up in life that we forget how vital friendships are to our happiness and development. Friends listen, talk, share, believe, inspire, etc etc... and I love mine.

For Jacki, Lacey, Donna... and the rest of you guys. Thank you for being you.

No comments:

Post a Comment