Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Trying to get back in the swing of things

I'm horrible about remembering to update my blog! My best friend has a fabulous blog that she remembers to updated on a regular basis and it just makes mine look horrible, especially since I've had mine for a lot longer and I believe hers now has more posts. :)

New Year's Resolution - post at least once a week!!  We'll see how long it lasts, although I suppose it doesn't matter much since I only have about a reader and a half.  Oh well.  All two and a half of us will know it's been updated!

I changed the layout of my blog tonight.  Partly because I still had up a Fourth of July theme - OOPS - and mostly in support of my friend, Kim.  She was just diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 30.  I wish I could be in Miami to help her through this tough time, but since I can't, I'll just send her love here. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, yes, I'm that friend!!! LOL... am I counted in your tally of readers??? Don't worry I only have 2 or 3 sympathy readers myself.... LOL... but like I said, who cares if anyone reads it.... sometimes these things help us to feel connected to someone or something even if no one else realizes it...

    ReplyDelete