Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Random Thoughts, part 7,429,321

I have a lot of random thoughts – too many of which get posted to Facebook and probably not enough of which get blogged about.  I really should discipline myself into occasionally taking a random thought and turning it into a well-developed blog post.  Occasionally means once every year or so, right? ;)

I find a lot of my problem is I just can’t seem to find the inspiration to sit down and write.  I’m really struggling with what to blog about or how to find reasons to blog more often.  I’ve recently started following a blog. . .

poodle4

. . . that hosts a writer’s workshop, meant to offer inspiration in the form of a weekly post with five blog prompts.  I think I’ll try to tackle one of this week’s ideas later tonight or tomorrow. 

So this whole one-sided conversation begs the question, “Where do you get your inspiration?”   Do your blog ideas come to you in a dream, from something overheard, from a site like Mindbump?  If all of the above, which do you find to be your most fruitful source of inspiration? 

Until next time . . .

HeatherLeah

 

No comments:

Post a Comment