Monday, January 4, 2010

284

284 - That's a very depressing number and it's my weight.  When hubby and I started dating six and a half years ago, I was 160ish.  I had curves, but I was muscular and not overweight.  What a difference six and a half years can make.  I can blame medical issues (which I have) all I want, but when I know my eating habits and lack of exercise are a lot of why I am the size I am.  All I know is I'm sick and tired of being fat.  When I have problems typing my own shoes or walking up stairs, or even walking around the mall, it's definitely way past time for a change.  I don't know if I'll be able to do it on my own or if I'll have to join a program.  I do know that a doctor's visit is in line very soon.  I may be fooling myself, but I'm hoping that once my medical issues are under control, the weight will just fall off.  Maybe I'll be a curvy 160 again by Christmas.  Yeah right. ;)

3 comments:

  1. I wish that we could find an online program that we could do together.... so that we could support each other and struggle together, etc... ya know???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or you could just move back to maybe Hendersonville. ;) Weight Watchers has an online program, but there is still a registration fee to pay. I have used CalorieKing in the past, but it has a fee associated with it as well. SparkPeople.com IS free and has a lot of resources. I subscribe to a couple of their newsletters and have used their food log in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you join SparkPeople, I am HeatherLeah on there. I just logged today's foods. One day down - lots more to go! :)

    ReplyDelete